Five things I won't forget:
1. William wanting to be baptized and becoming a Christian.
2. Becoming closer to friends.
3. The BCIS students that we became friends with.
4. Climbing the Great Wall of China.
5. Going to Shepherd's Field.
How I saw God at work through our trip:William Hartford would talk to William from BCIS about God. It touched William so much that he became a Christian. He wanted to get baptized. He called his parents and they said he can't get baptized but they are happy he found God. That was really amazing to see God work so fast.